Monday, September 6, 2010
"I'M ALL ALONE AND I NEED U NOW"~
"It's a quarter after one,I'm all alone and i need u now"..(NEED YOU NOW BY LADY ANTEBELLUM)~this is my phone's message ringtone for now.i love this song so much ..GUYSS,if you never listen to this song,please go to search now and listen!!!haha..i used to have a habit that staying 24 hours awake for the incoming calls and messages.it's sound funny huh?but its true!!!i even tune the volume to the loudest just to avoid i miss any calls and messages,just in case when my families and friends need me when i'm not awake.i prefer texting rather than calling...why?hermmm..i'm not so sure with that,just i think most of the time those words can more express what i want to said than talk!so i would like to spend hours on texting.i been trained to type message without look at my phone!!!geng huh?hehe...Well,worst comes worst,i can sms with my housemate when stay at home even same room..ridiculous!!but i used to do so..^^haha...Do you have same habit like i do?hope you don't...keke^^...have a nice day ya~^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment